The Biba client is launching and trying to join a meeting unexpectedly.
What's going on:
Every time you open or click on a new tab in Firefox, Biba launches and connects to that Biba Meeting PIN (not the specific meeting instance).
The short answer:
- You can prevent Firefox from launching Biba every time you open a new Tab by either
- Clicking on a new Tab, locating the api.biba.com tile, hover over the tile and click the X in the upper right.
- Change the New Tab Controls setting to "Show blank page" instead of the tiles.
What is happening is a combination of a few things:
- When you clicked on the Biba meeting link and joined a meeting for the first time, you were prompted to launch Biba and probably choose "Remember my choice for Biba links"
- Firefox is being "helpful" and has included our launch url in its list of Top Sites.
- You probably have the default setting for New Tab Controls of = "Show your top sights" selected.
- Here is some information about how to manage that Top Sites page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-new-tab-page