If you're installing or updating the Biba for Outlook plugin and get this error:
Here's how you fix it.
- Download and unzip Mage.zip (found at the bottom of this page)
- Run this command from cmd to clear the Outlook cache
- mage.exe -cc
- To clear the ClickOnce Data Store - navigate to the 2.0 folder, which will be in one of 2 places:
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local Settings\Apps\2.0
- Copy the 2.0 folder to your desktop (as backup)
- Delete the original 2.0 folder
You should now be able to install or update the Biba for Outlook Add-in.
You can restart the install by going to Meetings > Schedule a Meeting on the Biba Launchpad.
Make sure Outlook is selected as your calendar type, then click Schedule with Outlook to initiate the plugin install.