Biba uses the user First and Last name provided by the user when they create their account. There is currently no way for a user to change their name once it is set.
Changing a Users Name:
Your company's Biba organization admin(s) have the ability to change the name displayed for you in the Biba interface and in others Contact list.
- The owner or administrator for the org can log into the admin area on the Biba Website using the same credentials they use for the app: https://www.biba.com/signin (or https://app.biba.com/organizations)
- Make sure you are on the tab marked Users
- Locate the user (search or browse) - if you don't find them check that your View is set to "All Users"
- Click on the User's Name (blue link)
- In the User Information section enter or change the user's name
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save.
The user's name will now be changed and displayed in the Biba UI. The user may need to restart Biba if they want to force the change - otherwise it should be reflected the next time their Biba client contacts/refreshes the connection with our servers.