Biba provides two types of reports that Admins for a Biba Organization can access.
- The User Activity report provides information about messaging and meetings organized for each of your users.
- The Meeting Summary report provides information about meetings that are hosted by your organization users. This also includes details about VoIP, dial-in and web viewer attendees.
Accessing the Reports:
- The reports can be accessed by each of your company’s Biba admins, and are located on a Reports tab in the Biba Admin Portal.
- Reports are generated by month (the user selects), and a .csv file will be sent to the primary email address attached to the requester's Biba account.
User Activity Report field details:
The activity report shows details about each of the Activated and Registered users.
- User - email address of user. (some “users” without email addresses may be included as a result of accounts being merged.)
- Messages Sent - number of 1:1 and group messages sent by this user during the reporting period
- Meetings Scheduled - number of email@example.com meetings scheduled by this user that were during the reporting period
- meetings canceled before their start time are not counted
- each occurrence of a recurring meeting is counted
- Ad Hoc Meetings Started - number of ad hoc meetings started by this user during the reporting period.
- meetings started by a PIN, or
- meetings started from the app
- Number of Meetings Joined - number of unique meetings that this user joined during the reporting period (including dial-in with a personalized Meeting ID, and joining while disabling mic and speakers.)
- Total Hosted Duration - total length (difference between meeting start time and meeting end time) of all the meetings hosted by the user during the reporting period
- Premium Dial-ins Min - total number of minutes charged on premium dial-in numbers (toll-free and international) across all calls hosted by the user during the reporting period
Meeting Summary Report field details:
The meeting summary report shows all meetings organized by members of your organization over the selected reporting period.
- Meeting Date/Time - meeting start time in Pacific time
- Organizer - email address of the meeting’s organizer
- Name - name of meeting
- Type -
- ‘Scheduled’ for meetings scheduled with firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- ‘Ad Hoc’ for meetings started with a PIN or from the app
- Duration (min) - number of min between start time and end time
- Total Attendees - total number of people that joined the call, including:
- Registered users
- Unregistered users using the Biba add-in
- Dial-in attendees
- Attendees using the browser screen share viewer
- H.323 Video bridge participants
- VoIP Attendees - total number of attendees using VoIP (from a Biba app, or H.323 video bridge)
- Dial-in Attendees - total number of attendees using dial-in
- Browser Attendees - total number of attendees using browser screen share viewer
- Premium Dial-in Min - total number of minutes charged on premium (toll-free and international) dial-in numbers