We have found that there are scenarios where users that have:
- high DPI displays and
- Windows 8 (or Windows 10) and
- are using multiple displays
The problem that the user experiences is:
- They share their screen.
- Another user selects "Request Shared Control"
- The user sharing their screen is not prompted with the dialog needed to allow another user to remote control their screen.
You can tell you have a high DPI display by going to Control Panel > Displays and check your Screen Resolution properties.
In this example you can see that display 1. is a High density display.
Follow the steps below to set Biba application properties:
- Right click the Biba app on the Task Bar
- Right click on Biba
- Click on Properties
- Select the Compatibility tab
- Click the check box next to "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"
- Click Apply
- Quit Biba and Restart
Now that the Biba app is configured like this you will get the prompt to Allow or Deny the Remote Control Request.