The follow changes have been made in the 2.16 release. Please go to http://biba.com/downloads to get your update.
16 Tile Video
- Biba will now allow up to 16 people to turn on their video on a single call!
- You will now be able to stack your videos vertically and have them always sit on top of your apps. The Video stack can be moved according to user.
- When screen sharing while on a video conference, you will no longer see the video tiles inside the meeting window.
Upgraded Join Meeting Flow
- This will allow users to join a meeting and then select whether they would like to Use Mic & Speakers, Disable Mix & Speakers, or Dial In.
- If a user would like to dial-in, a phone icon will be shown next to their name in the attendee list (rather than an additional line with their phone number).
Bubble Chat View
- We have moved away from the grid-based layout for desktop chat and chat rooms to a bubble-based chat view.
- Continued upgrades to quality and stability on the platform
- Improved flow of error messages when the call is unable to connect to media servers
- Improved bad network support for video calls
- Better "Start Meeting" flow to help users start upcoming calls quicker.
2.16 Bugs and Enhancements
- Addressed video issues with > 3 video reconnects and moving tiles
- Words sound like they are repeated on calls
- Bad VoIP audio quality on call (dropping portions of call for a user)
- Reliability improvements for Web screen viewer
- Video should auto open when started when you are viewing a screen
- Failed to connect to audio services - unable to join calls (false negative)
- OSX seems online but isn't (hotfix)
- OSX freezes after logging in (hotfix)
- Fixed Dial-in sometimes not recognized
- OSX chat view doesn't scroll to the bottom after window is resized
- OSX user crashing on connection
- OSX not displaying lightening bolt (low bandwidth) when it should be
- OSX crash after trying to share screen
- Remote control keyboard not working (OSX)
- Remote control crashing when OSX is controlled
- OSX tabs are opened for Rooms that I have left
- Audio should not be raised (when device muted) when user chooses "Don't Use My Audio"
- Windows USB headset stopped working after 2.15 release (hotfix)
- Windows installer sends browser to empty web page
- Recording was not being delivered on Windows (happens only under some cases)
- Remote control a second time with the same user results in mouse stuck in upper left corner (Windows)
- Allow option not displayed for remote control
- Deleted room is not removed from list
- Blank video tile when hit video limit
- Android app crashes when opening a message while receiving messages while bouncing online and offline
- Android Biba crashes when ending or leaving a meeting
- Android can't add attachment from all apps on phone
- Screen tab is not displayed when user taps Ignore button on Share video dialog (iPad)
- Error trying to play mp4 recording file
- 57 field crashes