There may be scenarios where the Outlook plug-in is uninstalled during an upgrade.
To verify if the plug-in is installed, please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and check to see if "Biba for Outlook" is listed.
If you noticed some problems with the Biba plug-in, you can also try uninstalling and reinstalling.
Once it is no longer installed, do the following to install the Outlook Plug-in:
- Launch Biba
- Choose Meeting > Schedule Biba Meeting
- Click on Schedule with Outlook
- We will start the install process - follow the prompts to install
- Restart Outlook (if it was running) or launch Outlook
- Click Schedule Biba Meeting and you will be prompted to provide your Biba credentials.
Note: If the Outlook ribbon is not pinned, you may have to click the Meeting or Event tab to get prompted for your credentials.