If you cannot launch Biba (you double click on the app and nothing happens), the best way to resolve this is to do a complete uninstall and then re-install the Biba client.
We have made this process super easy for you. All you need to do is:
- Make sure Biba is uninstalled.
Go to Control Panel: Programs and Features: If Biba is listed, select it and then choose Uninstall. (Note: If you're running Windows 7, you can just go to the Windows Start Button and search for "Uninstall Biba").
- Download the Clean.bat file (attached)
We are providing a .bat file that will do the following for you:
* stop any Biba processes that are running
* remove the Biba folder from %appdata%/Roaming
* remove the Biba folder from %appdata%/Local
- Run the Clean.bat file
Locate the downloaded file using Windows Explorer and double click Clean.bat
- Install Biba
Using a browser, go to https://www.biba.com/downloads and install the Biba Windows client.
- Once installed Biba should launch and you can choose Sign In and enter your Biba credentials.
If you have any questions or would like assistance walking through this process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.