If the verification email isn't in your spam folder, your email client may be blocking it.
To make sure you get email from Biba (email@example.com), please follow the directions for your email client to add us to the safe senders list:
- Click on the gear in the top right corner and select More Mail Settings
- Under Preventing junk email, select Safe and blocked senders
- Select Safe senders
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org under sender or domain to add as safe, then click Add to list.
- With Outlook open and the Home tab on the Ribbon active, click on the Junk button (in the Delete group)
- Select Junk E-mail Options.
- Once the Junk E-mail Options window appears, switch to the Safe Senders tab.
- In the Junk Email Options window, navigate to the Safe Sender tab and check the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List option.
- Click OK to complete the configuration. Now valid emails will not be marked as Junk by Outlook 2010 over and over again.
Please note that you will need to send an email to email@example.com in order to add it to your safe senders.
- Login to your Gmail account and navigate to Settings. (You can click the gear icon on right top corner).
- Now click on the Filters menu and click on the create new filter. You can find the option at the bottom of the Filter settings page.
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the From field and click on “Create new filter with this search”.
- In the next screen select the check box marked as “Never send it to Spam” and click on create filter.